Study links athletic performance to vision training sessions
January 2001 | US Air Force Academy, Human Performance Lab
- Top two team leaders in fielding percentage attended the most vision training sessions.
- Team’s home run leader, RBI leader, and batting average leader spent significant time in vision training.
- 40% of fielding errors were committed by three players who did not attend any vision training sessions.
- Team batting average increased from .319 to .360.
- Team slugging percentage increased from .487 to 623.
- Team home runs increased 237% from 32 to 76.
Source: US Air Force Academy, Human Performance Lab